Our fitted sheets are fully elasticated right the way around and can fit a mattress up to 35cm deep easily. The elastic pulls any excess underneath and holds it firmly for thinner mattresses.
– Fully elasticated
– 35cm depth
– Read the products attached specific care label before washing.
– High wash temperatures above 40 degrees can cause excessive shrink in cotton products.
– Bleach can cause whites to discolour by leaching out the optical whitener
About Pure Cotton:
– As with cotton clothing, pure cotton is breathable, comfortable and luxurious in comparison to polycotton. It also lasts longer than polycotton.
– Pure cotton does require ironing, but this is easy if slightly damp or sprayed with water before ironing. The advantages of pure cotton bedding however make this a fair trade-off.
– For hospitality establishments, pure cotton will allow you to achieve higher ratings, revenue and is almost always preferred by European travellers.
About Thread Counts:
The thread count of a fabric is the number of threads woven into a square inch of the fabric. The higher the number, the more luxurious the fabric is considered to be (subject to the quality of the weave). Beyond about 400/500 thread count, fabrics become thicker to get the ever-increasing number of threads per unit of area. One should consider thread count, texture and thickness when choosing the fabric they prefer.
– Standard length: 190cm long
– Extra length: 200cm long
– Single width: 92cm wide
– Three quarter width: 109cm wide
– Double width: 137cm wide
– Queen width: 152cm wide
– King width: 185cm wide
What’s in the box
1 x Fitted Sheet