Our plain duvet covers provide the comfort of high end cotton weaves without the expense of embellishments.
– Completely plain in design
– Close with press studs
– Includes two pillowslips (single and three quarter include only one)
– Read the products attached specific care label before washing.
– High wash temperatures above 40 degrees can cause excessive shrink in cotton products.
– Bleach can cause whites to discolour by leaching out the optical whitener
About Pure Cotton:
– As with cotton clothing, pure cotton is breathable, comfortable and luxurious in comparison to polycotton. It also lasts longer than polycotton.
– Pure cotton does require ironing, but this is easy if slightly damp or sprayed with water before ironing. The advantages of pure cotton bedding however make this a fair trade-off.
– For hospitality establishments, pure cotton will allow you to achieve higher ratings, revenue and is almost always preferred by European travellers.
About Thread Counts:
The thread count of a fabric is the number of threads woven into a square inch of the fabric. The higher the number, the more luxurious the fabric is considered to be (subject to the quality of the weave). Beyond about 400/500 thread count, fabrics become thicker to get the ever-increasing number of threads per unit of area. One should consider thread count, texture and thickness when choosing the fabric they prefer.
– Single: 135x200cm (not optimal for adults or guest houses)
– Three quarter: 150x200cm (also optimal size for single beds)
– Double: 200x200cm
– Queen: 230x200cm (consider King for Queen XL beds)
– King: 230x220cm (consider Super King for King beds)
– Super King: 260x220cm
What’s in the box
Single to Three Quarter: 1 x Duvet Cover + 1 x Pillowslip
Double to Super King: 1 x Duvet Cover + 2 x Pillowslips